Bad news: yesterday, the State Senate voted yes on SB1292 HD3. This is a BAD BILL that would legitimize illegal vacation rentals, which are taking away what little affordable housing is left in Hawaii.
The Senate is taking a final vote on SB1292 HD3 TODAY (Fri. 4/26). Please do the following by 4pm TODAY:
- Call these senators who voted yes with reservations, and tell them to vote NO on SB1292 HD3:
- Stanley Chang – 586-8420
- Mike Gabbard – 586-6830
- Les Ihara – 586-6250
- Lorraine Inouye – 586-7335
- Dru Kanuha – 586-9385
- Jarrett Keohokalole – 587-7215
- Donna Mercado Kim – 587-7200
- Russell Ruderman – 586-6890
- Maile Shimabukuro – 586-7793
- Brian Taniguchi – 586-6460
- Email the state senators who voted yes with reservations or no, using our email form below:
This action has expired and the email form is no longer available.