Here are a list of other websites with more information on some of the issues that AiKea cares about, such as equality and social justice:
- Economic Policy Institute – The Economic Policy Institute (EPI), a non-profit, non-partisan think tank, was created in 1986 to broaden discussions about economic policy to include the needs of low- and middle-income workers. Their areas of research focus on economic policy topics, like inequality and labor standards.
- Hawai’i Appleseed Center for Law and Economic Justice – Hawai’i Appleseed is part of he Appleseed Network, a nonprofit network of 17 public interest justice centers in the United States and Mexico. They conduct important research on housing, health, education, immigrants and disability rights.
- Inequality Is – This website was created by the Economic Policy Institute and is a great interactive, visual presentation on what inequality is and how it can be fixed.
- Institute of Policy Studies – IPS is a community of public scholars and organizers linking peace, justice, and the environment in the U.S. and globally. Their website has numerous reports covering issues like the economy, the environment, public policy, and more.
- International Consortium of Investigative Journalists – The International Consortium of Investigative Journalists is an active global network of 160 reporters in more than 60 countries who collaborate on in-depth investigative stories. They have a number of different investigative projects worldwide, as well as a resources page with tips on analyzing the media and more.